Il ritorno di Bryan Danielson (Pre - live - post show)

Il forum principale di Tuttowrestling: il posto giusto per discutere di wrestling (WWE, TNA e quant’altro) insieme agli altri appassionati.
Captain Phenomenal1
Città: Bologna

Re: Il ritorno di Bryan Danielson (Pre - live - post show)

Messaggio da Captain Phenomenal1 »

Lethal ha scritto: 07/09/2021, 23:00 Così de botto, senza senso.

:godimento:
Se Page torna in tempo per Full Gear, Bryan lo usi come primo baluardo per la guerra all'Elite.

Poi a Full Gear lo mandi contro Cole. A New York presumo facciano almeno un 4 vs 4 con gli uomini visti nel finale

Joy Black

Messaggio da Joy Black »

Tomorrow night feels like the biggest match of my career. In a lot of ways it doesn’t seem real. It’s against a dream opponent in Kenny Omega, who I’ve watched grow and become one of the best wrestlers in the world over the last several years. It’s taking place in a dream setting, the first wrestling show at Arthur Ashe Stadium. It’s happening in a groundbreaking promotion — AEW, a company that’s modernizing wrestling and giving fans their first true alternative in a long time. And it’s my first match outside of WWE in over 10 years. It feels like a brand new chapter. I couldn’t be more excited. What a world!

But if I’m honest, “excited” is only part of what I’m feeling right now. Life has a way of being a little more complicated than that, ya know? So as I approach this moment, before this next part of my career gets fully underway, there’s something I need to express:

THANK YOU, WWE.

Thank you to the incredible superstars with whom I’ve shared both the ring and the road. For Savate-Kick Saturdays and locally roasted coffee. For being family when we’re away from family. For making me look good when I didn’t feel good. For deep conversations and pointless debates. For making me laugh — both in the best of times, and the worst. For all the small things that make life as a wrestler just a little bit more fun.

Thank you to the many people behind the scenes. The crew in WWE is amazing, from the folks operating the cameras to those in catering. From the producers to talent relations. Thank you to the production team, who always put together such amazing packages, and are such an underappreciated part of the stories we tell. Thank you to everyone involved in creative: for accepting me into the group, for sharing with me the lessons you’ve learned, and for the fun times we had talking about wrestling and non-wrestling subjects alike. It’s a difficult job, writing and producing WWE television, and I’m consistently blown away by your ability to make a seamless production out of such chaos!

Thank you to the Big Man, who I know hates to be acknowledged. I won’t say much, but thank you for the conversations, the life lessons (about both what to do and what not to do), and the best hug I’ve ever received. I wish more people could see you how I see you.

And last but certainly not least: Thank you to the WWE fans. You pushed my career to new heights — heights that I never would have reached for, on my own. Thank you for cheering me enthusiastically into the main event at WrestleMania 30, and thank you for booing me vociferously against Kofi at WrestleMania 35. Thank you for crying with me when I was forced to retire, and thank you for celebrating with me when I was cleared to compete. Thank you for hijacking that show in Seattle — the last time my dad ever got to see me wrestle. He signed his first autograph that night: Buddy Danielson, Daniel Bryan’s dad.

Thank you for moments that I will never forget…. moments where I can just close my eyes and feel the goosebumps all over again.

I hope you will continue to follow me in AEW, but I completely understand if you don’t. You’ve given me more than enough — more than I could ever repay. Thank you for all of it.

I loved my time in WWE. Needless to say, it changed my life. I met my wife, had unbelievable experiences and made great friends. Some of you, I may see again…. and I hope that I do. But these last two years have taught us not to take that for granted. So I just wanted to tell you all how much you’ve meant to me. I’m grateful that you allowed me into your lives, and that you came into mine. I’ll cherish these memories forever.

Thank you for reading — and most of all, thank you for caring.

Sincerely,

Bryan Danielson

SNM UOTC
Città: torino

Messaggio da SNM UOTC »

Ci faranno sicuramente una storyline su Bryan che ringrazia la WWE e Punk che invece ci caga sopra.

deadman3:16

Messaggio da deadman3:16 »

Bellissima la parte su Vince.
Quei "vorrei ti vedessero altri come ti ho sempre visto io" e "grazie per il miglior abbraccio abbia mai ricevuto" sono due frasi meravigliose.

BryanDanielson95
Città: Alessandria

Messaggio da BryanDanielson95 »

deadman3:16 ha scritto: 21/09/2021, 15:05 Bellissima la parte su Vince.
Quei "vorrei ti vedessero altri come ti ho sempre visto io" e "grazie per il miglior abbraccio abbia mai ricevuto" sono due frasi meravigliose.
Io pensavo si riferisse a Kane :perso:

Joy Black

Messaggio da Joy Black »

deadman3:16

Messaggio da deadman3:16 »

BryanDanielson95 ha scritto: 21/09/2021, 15:10 Io pensavo si riferisse a Kane :perso:
Ma Kane si sa essere una buonissima persona, credo non ne abbia mai parlato male nessuno.

Quel "vorrei ti vedessero altri come ti ho visto io" mi sembra sia abbastanza indicativo come riferimento a Vince, uno che, appunto, non gode di chissà che buona reputazione.

Anche perché le altre superstar le ringrazia a parte.

Joy Black

Messaggio da Joy Black »

Anche a me sembra Vince. Anche se Big Man e Hug vicino il pensierino su Kane te lo fa fare, ma più probabile Vince.

*play297*

Messaggio da *play297* »

Pure secondo me è Vince.
Bellissima assolutamente non scontata lettera

Comunque, parlando di cose davvero serie:

Joy Black

Messaggio da Joy Black »

*play297* ha scritto: 21/09/2021, 21:24 Pure secondo me è Vince.
Bellissima assolutamente non scontata lettera

Comunque, parlando di cose davvero serie:

Survive If I Let You

Messaggio da Survive If I Let You »

È Vince, a cui non piace essere ringraziato.
Non vi ricordate la pantomima che ogni anno alla Hall of fame, tutti: "Vince non vuole essere ringraziato, ma io lo ringrazio comunque"?

Piuttosto a me ha fatto sorridere "grazie per le lezioni di vita sia su cosa fare che cosa non fare" sono cose che gli ha detto o che ha capito lui guardandolo?

Bella lettera, si vede che è sentita e a ragione.
Per me ha idealizzato un po' il Grande Uomo.

The Inquisitor
Città: Crema

Messaggio da The Inquisitor »

Che signore.

Marco Frediani
Città: Carrara

Messaggio da Marco Frediani »

Survive If I Let You ha scritto: 21/09/2021, 22:56 È Vince, a cui non piace essere ringraziato.
Non vi ricordate la pantomima che ogni anno alla Hall of fame, tutti: "Vince non vuole essere ringraziato, ma io lo ringrazio comunque"?

Piuttosto a me ha fatto sorridere "grazie per le lezioni di vita sia su cosa fare che cosa non fare" sono cose che gli ha detto o che ha capito lui guardandolo?

Bella lettera, si vede che è sentita e a ragione.
Per me ha idealizzato un po' il Grande Uomo.
Aveva pure cacciato il writer che interpretava RD Evans e Archibald Peck in Chikara perchè inserì in un discorso della HOF un ringraziamento diretto a lui.

Più che idealizzarlo lui ci ha avuto a che fare direttamente per anni, non ha solo letto rumors sul web.

Joy Black

Messaggio da Joy Black »

Marco Frediani ha scritto: 22/09/2021, 8:08 Aveva pure cacciato il writer che interpretava RD Evans e Archibald Peck in Chikara perchè inserì in un discorso della HOF un ringraziamento diretto a lui.

Più che idealizzarlo lui ci ha avuto a che fare direttamente per anni, non ha solo letto rumors sul web.
Rumor sul web? Ma se sono gli stessi che hanno lavorato con lui a raccontarci di Vince. Poi c'è sempre il discorso Vince è buono, ma è JR/Laurinaitis/Heyman/Prichard ad essere i cattivi. Quando i secondi fanno il lavoro sporco per lui

Marco Frediani
Città: Carrara

Messaggio da Marco Frediani »

Joy Black ha scritto: 22/09/2021, 8:48 Rumor sul web? Ma se sono gli stessi che hanno lavorato con lui a raccontarci di Vince. Poi c'è sempre il discorso Vince è buono, ma è JR/Laurinaitis/Heyman/Prichard ad essere i cattivi. Quando i secondi fanno il lavoro sporco per lui
Pure Baba mandava avanti la moglie a dare le cattive notizie mentre lui dava solo quelle buone.

Dico solo che Danielson ci ha interagito in prima persona, sicuramente ha una visione migliore delle cose di noi (fermo restando che McMahon santo di sicuro non è, come praticamente tutti in quell'ambiente).

Rispondi