All Elite Wrestling - Official Thread

Il forum principale di Tuttowrestling: il posto giusto per discutere di wrestling (WWE, TNA e quant’altro) insieme agli altri appassionati.
The Inquisitor
Città: Crema

Re: All Elite Wrestling - Official Thread

Messaggio da The Inquisitor »

Saimas ha scritto:Forse la lunghezza è dovuta alla presentazione della AEW che occupa la parte finale della clip, però una ventina di minuti se rimanesse costante sarebbe figo.

Lo dico?

Lo dico: tutti quelli che sperano nel fallimento della AEW sono dei frustrati, gente invidiosa che non accetta di vedere dei "piccoli" ritagliarsi il loro spazio indipendentemente dal resto perchè se fallissero, questa gente direbbe "vedete, è inutile lottare". Frustrati che tifano il grande per giustificare la loro apatia.

Frustrati di Fantozziana memoria.
Un po' banale e generalizzante come ragionamento, non credi?

Saimas

Messaggio da Saimas »

Non nego che sia banale e generalizzante, ma leggendo commenti sparsi, non solo in questo forum, sembra che il banale ed il generalizzante sulla AEW sia di casa.

:boh1:

AFM2000

Messaggio da AFM2000 »

On Monday, we had the chance to speak with Cody Rhodes, Executive Vice President of All Elite Wrestling. In Part 1 of our recap, Cody spoke about how AEW will be different from WWE and the possibility of win-loss records and rankings. In this installment, Cody says AEW isn’t just sitting back while WWE and Ring of Honor sign all the top free agents out there. We also learn about what the future holds for Being The Elite once AEW gets on television.

In recent months, WWE, NJPW, MLW and Impact have been signing talent at an unprecedented rate. Guys like WALTER, Bandito, Trevor Lee, PCO, The Hart Foundation (Teddy Hart, Brian Pillman Jr. and Davey Boy Smith Jr.), Juice Robinson and Rocky Romero are among the performers getting locked into new deals.

When questioned about other companies signing talent, Cody replied, “So are we. I signed four people today alone. So we’re doing everything in our power and I think we cover a lot of ends of the spectrum for what we look for. Matt and Nick look for a very next-generation style of talent and I look for a very traditional style of talent. We meet somewhere in the middle. I really like that the three of us are able to get out there and scout. This has been the last few weeks, it’s still very new to me. I’ve never been ‘this guy.’ Making the calls, ‘here’s what we’re offering, please let us know if you have any questions, let me get you the legal’ – some of this stuff to me, I get a kick out of it, this is my dream job.”

Being The Elite has been an invaluable tool for The Young Bucks (and company) in terms of building an army of supporters. The weekly Youtube show has helped the Bucks, Cody Rhodes, Hangman Page, Kenny Omega, Marty Scurll and SoCal Uncensored develop their characters and most importantly, increase their brand equity. All In and ultimately All Elite Wrestling were built upon the foundation of Being The Elite.

What does the future hold for Being The Elite once AEW is on television every week? Will we see elements of BTE incorporated into the AEW universe?

“Matt and Nick have done such a wonderful thing with Being The Elite,” Cody said. “Critics of it can watch and say it’s silly, but it translates to the live shows. I’ll give you the best example: Flip Gordon. He would not be in the role he is today with Ring of Honor without Matt and Nick. They helped showcase a side of me that I never had. They helped spotlight Marty. They’ve helped numerous talents. Until we get another medium, on our way to Double or Nothing, a great deal of what’s happening behind the scenes will be shown on Being The Elite.”

Cody joked, “We’re three idiots!” in reference to himself and AEW Executive Vice Presidents Nick and Matt Jackson. “A great deal of what we’re going to be doing is going to be on Being The Elite. I am sure that Being The Elite will be part of AEW as long as both of them are around because it’s massively important to all of us. Sometimes it’s tricky to film because they’ve always got that phone in your face, but it’s worth it. I think everyone whose ever been on Being The Elite for a second has benefitted. This week alone, we have a debut in MJF. I love Being The Elite, I love what it’s done. Hangman Page is another great example. I am sure it will go hand in hand with AEW.”

We asked Cody how he feels All Elite Wrestling will differ from WWE’s brand of over-produced corporate Sports Entertainment .

“I grew up in the world of sports entertainment myself because my main career experience is with WWE,” he said. “But when I say sports entertainment, I have a love for the side of the business that skews more towards sports. You find that a lot in New Japan Pro Wrestling, you find that a lot in early 90’s WCW that I am always notoriously raving about, I find it a lot in my father’s product, the same with Bill Watts – it’s more of the sports side of it. Pro wrestling is absolutely sports entertainment but it’s also pro wrestling. I think that’s the direction that we’d like to lean.”

Cody continued, “Initially, this was just the idea of doing a sequel to All In. Now it’s a massive endeavor that I’ve committed the rest of my career to. We want to keep that same spirit that we had going into All In, which was a wrestling show for wrestling fans by wrestlers. That’s really key. I spoke real briefly about a couple of things that are going to be really different, but I can say something that Tony [Khan] brings to the table in his analytical experience and his experience in the pro sports world, we’re going to have a heavy emphasis on wins and losses and will be leaning into the sports side of it in terms of that mattering a lot more. We’re not planning to create characters and chance moments in a single night vs. hopefully a more long-form story.”

At the Double or Nothing Rally earlier this month, Cody stated that wins and losses will be a big part of All Elite Wrestling. Digging into that topic further, Cody revealed that AEW is considering the possibility of featuring win/loss records and rankings.

“This is preliminary, but I can tell you that we have talked about rankings and we have talked about records. As a kid, we probably all read Pro Wrestling Illustrated and the different mags where they’d have the rankings. Everything we’d like to do is an effort to engage the audience. Not in a way that insults their intelligence. It is something that’s been discussed. I can’t confirm that we’ll do records, or we’ll do an analytical take on it, but I’ve seen some mock ups for some pretty cool stuff.”

“If you really think about it, somebody like Chris Jericho who just signed with All Elite Wrestling, that’s a really cool record to take a look at. Analytically, it’s a really unique outlook on his career, it’s incredibly impressive. New Japan does it in their own unique way, with Tag League and with G1 and you notice the fans get really into that. They want something they can sink their teeth into. I can’t confirm but we’re definitely looking at records and standings, it’s a very strong possibility.”

“Wrestling to me is very real. There is a side of this world that is artificial that we’re all well aware of that. But it’s a much fairer business (it can be) than people realize. And when I say that, the people that the crowd likes the most. Those are the people that you should invest in. You should never sleep on a moment, you’ve seen it before, a moment that the crowd gets behind somebody. That’s a thing to take note of.”

source:SEScoops.com

LukeIsWrestling
Città: Modena

Messaggio da LukeIsWrestling »

The Inquisitor ha scritto:
Un po' banale e generalizzante come ragionamento, non credi?
E perché dovrebbe essere banale e generalizzante? Per me è molto più casuale criticare una federazione che non sappiamo neanche come lavora o come si svilupperà. Poi sperare che vada male a caso per me è proprio una cosa sbagliata, aldilà del fatto che il wrestling ha tutto da guadagnarci, ma in generale cosa ci guadagna una persona nel fallimento altrui?

Ps: ovviamemte nulla contro di te, ho preso il tuo commento per uno spunto di riflessione :)

SNM UOTC
Città: torino

Messaggio da SNM UOTC »

Saimas ha scritto:Forse la lunghezza è dovuta alla presentazione della AEW che occupa la parte finale della clip, però una ventina di minuti se rimanesse costante sarebbe figo.

Lo dico?

Lo dico: tutti quelli che sperano nel fallimento della AEW sono dei frustrati, gente invidiosa che non accetta di vedere dei "piccoli" ritagliarsi il loro spazio indipendentemente dal resto perchè se fallissero, questa gente direbbe "vedete, è inutile lottare". Frustrati che tifano il grande per giustificare la loro apatia.

Frustrati di Fantozziana memoria.
si chiama senso critico...se si vede "sfiga" trasudare da tutti i pori... lo si fa notare.
poi segatevi pure con i circensi china.

AFM2000

Messaggio da AFM2000 »

Ma adesso si vede?

Se i cinesi portano gli STRONGHEART va molto bene.

SNM UOTC

Messaggio da SNM UOTC »

AFM2000 ha scritto:Ma adesso si vede?

Se i cinesi portano gli STRONGHEART va molto bene.
ho letto qui che pure le cheerleader erano una bella cosa in quella tristezza di presentazione :facepalm2:

Emperador Horace
Località: Volevo fare l'esperto della lucha libre, così nessuno capiva che dicevo ♥♥♥♥♥

Messaggio da Emperador Horace »

Proprio perché era spoglia hanno fatto bene a inserirle.
La speranza è che pagheranno con uguali salari anche i cheerleader maschi.

SNM UOTC

Messaggio da SNM UOTC »

Emperador Horace ha scritto:Proprio perché era spoglia hanno fatto bene a inserirle.
La speranza è che pagheranno con uguali salari anche i cheerleader maschi.
ah :boh:

Delphi
Città: Genova

Messaggio da Delphi »

Show No Mercy ha scritto: si chiama senso critico...se si vede "sfiga" trasudare da tutti i pori... lo si fa notare.
poi segatevi pure con i circensi china.
Illuminaci su tutte queste evidenze sulla sfiga.

LukeIsWrestling

Mi accodo a chi vuole vedere dove sta questa sfiga perché proprio non la vedo.

Hanno fatto un evento (All In): lo hanno fatto bene.
Hanno fatto una conferenza: l'hanno fatta bene.
Hanno convinto dei wrestler di una certa importanza a firmare contratti e seguirli (cosa non da poco eh).

Insomma, cosa avrebbero dovuto fare di diverso?
Non dico di glorificarli, ma almeno aspettiamo prima di lamentarci anche di loro

Delphi
Città: Genova

Messaggio da Delphi »

E cosa importante (forse la più importante) hanno i soldi.
Ah ma anche la Carter li aveva e guarda dove sono finiti!!!!1111!!!!1 (a tal proposito, personalmente mi andrebbe bene anche una major tipo TNA, ad avercela un'alternativa come lo è stata la TNA degli anni '00, pur con tutti i suoi errori e difetti).

Freestyla
Città: Aberdeen

Messaggio da Freestyla »

MJF è tipo già il mio idolo.

Saimas

Messaggio da Saimas »

Senso critico e SND nella stessa frase

:divertito1:

LukeIsWrestling

Freestyla ha scritto:MJF è tipo già il mio idolo.
Rivelazione del 2018, mi sorprende che la Wwe non abbia provato a fermarlo

Rispondi