Il giochino dei rumor da backstage

Il forum principale di Tuttowrestling: il posto giusto per discutere di wrestling (WWE, TNA e quant’altro) insieme agli altri appassionati.
-Jeremy-
Città: Roma

Re: Il giochino dei rumor da backstage

Messaggio da -Jeremy- »

Inklings ha scritto: 25/05/2022, 17:17 Non ho mai capito se è più folle l’uomo McMahon o il personaggio Mcmahon, in ogni caso idolo.

TK al massimo può avere il personaggio del fan di Twitter, non ha proprio senso il confronto.
Spoiler:
hype per il primo che verrà a scrivere “Vince copre gli assassinih!11!!” senza capire la natura goliardica del topic
Beh, Tk è la sua nemesi naturale.. Vince odia gli starnuti, Tk a forza di pippare la coca avrà due narici poderose.

Michael Myers
Città: Mantova

Messaggio da Michael Myers »

Non c'entra niente perchè non è un rumor, ma se si parla di Vince McMahon voglio citare il momento più alto di tutta la sua carriera:

Immagine

Darth_Dario

Messaggio da Darth_Dario »

Backbone Crusher ha scritto: 25/05/2022, 12:55 McMahon scoreggione :divertito1:
Ma è vero che, negli anni 90, giravano voci che vedevano Jennifer Aniston avere una relazione clandestina con Rey Mysterio?
Così, de botto e senza senso :boccaaperta1:

Fonte?

Backbone Crusher
Città: Bergamo

Messaggio da Backbone Crusher »

Darth_Dario ha scritto: 25/05/2022, 18:05 Così, de botto e senza senso :boccaaperta1:

Fonte?
No spè, ho controllato e ricordavo un filo male. Negli anni 90, Jennifer Aniston era una grande fan di Rey Mysterio, i due si incontrarono e Rey (ai tempi ancora mascherato) si tolse la maschera per mostrarle la faccia.
I due sono diventati amici e vari rumor dicevano che ci fosse una relazione tra i due, anche se Rey ai tempi era già sposato.

Inklings
Città: No ai messaggi privati

Messaggio da Inklings »

Michael Myers ha scritto: 25/05/2022, 18:01 Non c'entra niente perchè non è un rumor, ma se si parla di Vince McMahon voglio citare il momento più alto di tutta la sua carriera:

Immagine
Leggendario.

Per me nulla batte Vince in chiesa che se la piglia con Dio mentre Shane lo schifa :mustache:

Forse giusto Austin che lo mena in ospedale :risata2:

Darth_Dario

Inklings ha scritto: 25/05/2022, 19:41 Leggendario.

Per me nulla batte Vince in chiesa che se la piglia con Dio mentre Shane lo schifa :mustache:

Forse giusto Austin che lo mena in ospedale :risata2:
Per quello c'è la storia mmdi McMahon che passa ore a colpirsi in testa per trovare il punto migliore per fare "bonk!"

deadman3:16

Messaggio da deadman3:16 »

Michael Myers ha scritto: 25/05/2022, 18:01 Non c'entra niente perchè non è un rumor, ma se si parla di Vince McMahon voglio citare il momento più alto di tutta la sua carriera:

Immagine
Il racconto di Edge a Inside The Ropes della storia fa scompisciare :divertito1:

TROVATA

https://youtu.be/pK5qASkjLNM

Marco Frediani
Città: Carrara

Messaggio da Marco Frediani »

Thanos power walk :godimento: :godimento: :godimento: :godimento:

Chad McMahon, Virgin Tony Khan

Backbone Crusher

Ragas scusate il necroposting ma, visto che c'ho un po' di tempo e sto topic mi è tornato in mente, ho ritrovato la lista.
Quindi, sotto con altre lollate:

140. There was a rumor floating around RSPW a few years back about Tully Blanchard, JJ Dillon and Maxx Payne gangbanging Dark Journey backstage at the Slamboree Legend's Reunion in... I wanna say 92

141. Victor Quinones slipped Shocker a mickey. Shocker feels sickly and goes to sleep. Shocker wakes up with lil' Shocker in Victor's mouth or about to be there.

142. Rita Chatterton who was the WWF's first female referee alleged that she was raped by Vince McMahon in the back seat of his limousine. Chauffeur Jim Stuart corroborated Chatterton's account and filed a lawsuit of his own, alleging that, during his WWF employment, he had been forced into witnessing the commission of crimes. The cases were either dismissed for lack of evidence or settled out of court.

143. Norman Smiley once knocked out Rick Steiner with one punch in a bar fight.

144. New Jack once got liquored-up at a strip club after an indy show and talked shit to Swede Hanson in the parking lot.

145. Sunny and Candido had a 3 way with Jake Roberts for some of his crack.

146. A married Kurt Angle was banging Jacqueline on the road for some time.

147. Jeep Swenson used to pimp out his wife to the boys backstage.

148. The Freebirds had a habit of initiating new wrestlers by pissing on them while they showered.

149. Andre the Giant had a habit of shitting in hotel bath tub's.

150. I hear CM Punk started banging BJ Whitmer's wife while she was still married to BJ. I hear this happened while Punk was (and still is) dating TNA's Tracy Brooks. She, by the way, is hotter in person.

151. I know this belongs in another thread, but I have more info on Bobby Eaton. He's not the great guy everyone was talking about in the other thread. He's a legit alcoholic who allowed booze to ruin his career and family.

152. Balls Mahoney is also a satanist. James Mitchell is an atheist like Raven and CW Anderson but not a satanist. He thinks everyone is wrong.

153. The 3PW Promoter Jasmin St. Claire once had sex with 400 men in a day! Shocker!

154. Heyman didn't pay ECW boys for well over a month as the company was dying. He wasn't even at the shows. He bought himself time by saying telling everyone to be patient because he was out in California working on securing a new TV deal for ECW. He was actually spending the money hiring an agent, filming Rollberball, and spending money buying drinks and suites for Hollywood types with the boys' pay. Of course everyone knows he never told the boys the company was dead. They just saw him on RAW and figured it out.

155. NWA President and NWA Wildside Owner Bill Behrens has a fetish for young looking boys and black muscles. Ever notice Wildside has more black wrestlers than most other feds? I mean c'mon, it's Georgia and he has an almost 50% black locker room. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Hmm... Well let's just say that's not because he enjoys their "work." Wait, on second thought maybe he does.

156. When Chris Adams was wrestling in Portland during 1982 and 1983, he had his then wife Jeannie Clark (Lady Blossom) along with him. Billy Jack Haynes boinked Jeannie during that time period.

157. I saw Sabu attack a fan outside a show in Buffalo. Sabu arrived at the arena, via his dilapidated camper, in his ring gear and was accosted by a fan who claimed to know him. Sabu, in a hurry to get inside, just hauled off and decked the kid before running in the front door.

158. I also saw the Grimm Twins assault a fan in Albany who was doing nothing more than rib. One of them just hauled off and slapped the heck out of him before Faarooq ran from the ring and started kicking the crap out of him (legit) when the other Grimm attacked Faarooq, Scorpio ran out and they all brawled to the back - I think turning it from a shoot to a work as agents had come out w/Scorpio.

159. Also, I heard about the Iron Sheik being notorious in WCW for not wanting to job. He thought being a former WWF champ meant something so he refused to put either man over until management showed him footage of Vader breaking Joe Thurman's back (an admitted accident). Sheik turned into the world's biggest ass-kisser after that.

160. The Sinister Minister supposedly stole Joel Gertner's wife.

La 142, dopo gli ultimi sviluppi, fa sensazione.
Sunny che scopa per droga non fa manco notizia.
Heyman che non ha pagato parecchia gente è stata confermata praticamente da tutti i suoi ex dipendenti.
Sabu che, di fretta per entrare in arena, stende un fan, mi ha piegato. :divertito1:

Smoker
Città: Milano

Messaggio da Smoker »

La 153 non credo sia umanamente possibile.

Darth_Dario

Backbone Crusher ha scritto: 03/03/2023, 18:53
146. A married Kurt Angle was banging Jacqueline on the road for some time.

Darth_Dario

Backbone Crusher ha scritto: 03/03/2023, 18:53

155. NWA President and NWA Wildside Owner Bill Behrens has a fetish for young looking boys and black muscles. Ever notice Wildside has more black wrestlers than most other feds? I mean c'mon, it's Georgia and he has an almost 50% black locker room. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Hmm... Well let's just say that's not because he enjoys their "work." Wait, on second thought maybe he does.

Vintage Racist Tony Khan

Barrett Garage
Città: Vergate al Membro

Messaggio da Barrett Garage »

Norman Smiley che stende Rick Steiner mi incuriosisce

Backbone Crusher

Barrett Garage ha scritto: 04/03/2023, 7:12 Norman Smiley che stende Rick Steiner mi incuriosisce
Se non sbaglio fu Terry Funk a dire che Norman Smiley, alla vista, sembrava un tizio qualunque, ma in realtà era un legit badass e uno a cui non venivano mai creati problemi nel backstage, perché si sapeva che avrebbe potuto piallarti in tempo zero.

Un altro a cui non bisognava farle girare, ma che a vederlo non gli davi due lire, era Tracy Smothers. Si dice che l'intero locker room ECW lo temesse e chiunque ben si guardava dal creargli problemi.

Geno
Città: Fiesso D'Artico

Messaggio da Geno »

149. Andre the Giant had a habit of shitting in hotel bath tub's.
Vabbè di questa mi stupirei del contrario

Rispondi