AAA cercasi Drew...

Per chi segue gli eventi in tempo reale sul web (ad esempio WWE SmackDown), e vuole commentare in anteprima ciò che accade senza aspettare la trasmissione degli eventi sulla tv italiana.
DrewMcIntyre

Re: AAA cercasi Drew...

Messaggio da DrewMcIntyre »

WWE Superstar Drew McIntyre recently spoke with The Daily Record in the UK.

Drew shared his thoughts on Vince McMahon endorsing him when he first debuted:

"It was obviously a positive thing to hear for me because he had never done that before. But it was a negative in that it caused a lot of resentment and jealousy. Imagine if somebody walked into your workplace and the boss stood up rubbing your head and said, 'Hey everybody, this is the man here'.

But for me, it has motivated me to live up to that and be the best - to get up to that level. Everybody is like a big family here and we are on the road so much that we see each other more than our families. For me, the big target is to get into the Hall of Fame but I'd like to win the heavyweight title first. I'm putting in all the work and the effort to get there. Wrestling is my life and, if I'm not training or in the gym, then I'm watching videos to learn more about it."

Thinking Demon

Messaggio da Thinking Demon »

Concedete una seconda chance a questo ragazzo...please !

[youtube][/youtube]

SimoneMJJ
Città: Vasto, CH

Messaggio da SimoneMJJ »

Thinking Demon ha scritto:Concedete una seconda chance a questo ragazzo...please !

[youtube][/youtube]
Povero Santino.....e pensare che ha delle ottime capacità sul ring da far impallidire almeno l'80% del roster WWE. Spero che inizino ad usarlo come si deve.

wwetna
Città: Napoli

Messaggio da wwetna »

Sheamus è Irlandese,Drew è Scozzese,Mason Ryan è Gallese,Santino è "Italiano" hmm...
Il nostro continente è rappresentato benino.
Un gran futuro roseo lo vedo solo per il primo,gli altri saranno solo dei mid carder è niente più.
Santino Marella...magari lo sfruttassero meglio sul ring,dato che ha anche un buon riscontro dal pubblico,cosa che non guasta mai tra l'altro.

Rispondi