NWA anno 2020

Il forum principale di Tuttowrestling: il posto giusto per discutere di wrestling (WWE, TNA e quant’altro) insieme agli altri appassionati.
edge hardy the best
Città: treno

Re: NWA anno 2020

Messaggio da edge hardy the best »

RIP QUESTION MARK.
una delle novità migliori di Nwa Poweeerr

Jeff Hardy 18
Città: Milano

Messaggio da Jeff Hardy 18 »

Forse ci siamo.
Video YouTube privatizzati, merch dal sito e da PWTees tolto.
Messaggio criptico di Aldis:

Jeff Hardy 18
Città: Milano

Messaggio da Jeff Hardy 18 »

Short and to the point for what Dave knows so far:

NWA will be taping shows around March 21st - 24th

There will be an announcement of what is to come with the promotion and it is "positive" news in their eyes

edge hardy the best
Città: treno

Messaggio da edge hardy the best »

On Saturday, there was a lot of speculation involving the NWA after it was realized that they pulled all of the videos on their YouTube channel.

The promotion has yet to confirm why they did this. Dave Meltzer noted on the Wrestling Observer Forum that something will be announced in the next few days. Meltzer stated on today’s Wrestling Observer Radio that NWA will be taping content from March 21-24.

“Okay, NWA, so this is the situation with the NWA, I don't know why they pulled all their videos from YouTube, but they are going to be taping from March 21st to March 24th and I was told that it will come out in the next couple of days why they did it and it will be a positive. I don’t know more than that, but I know it’s going to come out pretty soon.”

The NWA went on hiatus due to the COVID-19 pandemic last year for several months before they taped their ‘Shockwave’ series from Thunder Studios in Long Beach, California last fall. NWA’s last Powerrr episode aired in January of 2020.

Rispondi