All Elite Wrestling - Official Thread
Re: All Elite Wrestling - Official Thread
L'altro figlio di Sting, Garrett Borden, dopo aver esordito a maggio nella federazione di Dustin Rhodes ha lottato un dark match ieri notte prima di Collision.
- Captain Phenomenal1
- Messaggi: 16055
- Iscritto il: 17/12/2013, 0:46
- Città: Bologna
- Has thanked: 384 times
- Been thanked: 2072 times
Re: All Elite Wrestling - Official Thread
Ibushi provided an update following a second surgery:
“Fortunately, the surgery was successful, but I learned a few things from it. It seems that a return to professional wrestling is almost impossible.
The plate that was replaced this time will not be removed from my perspective in the future and will remain like this for life. Thanks to the treatment, I can now go about my life without any problems, but apparently there is a high chance it will break again if I do professional wrestling. When that happens, even daily life becomes difficult.
In the past, I would have tried to make a comeback, but I’m confused because I don’t feel that motivation anymore. Is it due to age? Perhaps my body has come to understand that with these legs, I may never be able to return to my prime. That’s what I thought.
I’m completely recovered after just two days since the surgery! Even though a comeback seems hopeless, I will definitely return to the ring. I don’t know how many years it will take, but I will never give up.”
Kota Ibushi Social Media
Da una parte lo vorrei vedere sul ring perchè uno come lui merita un sipario adeguato.
Ma dall'altra parte, qui sembra che davvero va storto qualcosa, finisce sulla sedia a rotelle.
Essendo jappo e mezzo matto, son convinto che ci proverà, ma ho un po' paura per lui.
“Fortunately, the surgery was successful, but I learned a few things from it. It seems that a return to professional wrestling is almost impossible.
The plate that was replaced this time will not be removed from my perspective in the future and will remain like this for life. Thanks to the treatment, I can now go about my life without any problems, but apparently there is a high chance it will break again if I do professional wrestling. When that happens, even daily life becomes difficult.
In the past, I would have tried to make a comeback, but I’m confused because I don’t feel that motivation anymore. Is it due to age? Perhaps my body has come to understand that with these legs, I may never be able to return to my prime. That’s what I thought.
I’m completely recovered after just two days since the surgery! Even though a comeback seems hopeless, I will definitely return to the ring. I don’t know how many years it will take, but I will never give up.”
Kota Ibushi Social Media
Da una parte lo vorrei vedere sul ring perchè uno come lui merita un sipario adeguato.
Ma dall'altra parte, qui sembra che davvero va storto qualcosa, finisce sulla sedia a rotelle.
Essendo jappo e mezzo matto, son convinto che ci proverà, ma ho un po' paura per lui.
Re: All Elite Wrestling - Official Thread
Mara Sadè (Jakara Jackson in WWE e attuale fidanzata di Kevin Knight) è ufficialmente una wrestler AEW.
- Captain Phenomenal1
- Messaggi: 16055
- Iscritto il: 17/12/2013, 0:46
- Città: Bologna
- Has thanked: 384 times
- Been thanked: 2072 times
Re: All Elite Wrestling - Official Thread
In TNA aveva un senso. In AEW è difficile che si ritagli uno spazio.
- Chainer
- Messaggi: 2289
- Iscritto il: 14/11/2019, 19:52
- Has thanked: 737 times
- Been thanked: 274 times
Re: All Elite Wrestling - Official Thread
Sicuro Kota ci prova, anche solo per fare uno stint brevissimo e chiudere come merita.Captain Phenomenal1 ha scritto: ↑21/09/2026, 17:29 Ibushi provided an update following a second surgery:
“Fortunately, the surgery was successful, but I learned a few things from it. It seems that a return to professional wrestling is almost impossible.
The plate that was replaced this time will not be removed from my perspective in the future and will remain like this for life. Thanks to the treatment, I can now go about my life without any problems, but apparently there is a high chance it will break again if I do professional wrestling. When that happens, even daily life becomes difficult.
In the past, I would have tried to make a comeback, but I’m confused because I don’t feel that motivation anymore. Is it due to age? Perhaps my body has come to understand that with these legs, I may never be able to return to my prime. That’s what I thought.
I’m completely recovered after just two days since the surgery! Even though a comeback seems hopeless, I will definitely return to the ring. I don’t know how many years it will take, but I will never give up.”
Kota Ibushi Social Media
Da una parte lo vorrei vedere sul ring perchè uno come lui merita un sipario adeguato.
Ma dall'altra parte, qui sembra che davvero va storto qualcosa, finisce sulla sedia a rotelle.
Essendo jappo e mezzo matto, son convinto che ci proverà, ma ho un po' paura per lui.
Ovviamente sarà super safe e dovrà limitare tutto il suo moveset (più di quanto non abbia già fatto negli ultimi anni).
- Delphi
- Messaggi: 21607
- Iscritto il: 03/04/2011, 19:42
- Città: Genova
- Località: Has been drinking
- Has thanked: 2732 times
- Been thanked: 601 times
Re: All Elite Wrestling - Official Thread
Sorprende Ospreay così in basso, ma in effetti se comprendiamo l'annualità che PWI prende in considerazione, non ha vinto nulla tranne la OHC, ed è stato tanto tempo fuori. Per MJF non è nemmeno stato uno sei suoi anni migliori, per dire.
- Backbone Crusher
- Messaggi: 13396
- Iscritto il: 23/12/2010, 8:56
- Città: Bergamo
- Località: Every Man's Nightmare
- Has thanked: 187 times
- Been thanked: 1244 times
Re: All Elite Wrestling - Official Thread
Sheamus ufficialmente free agent e pare sia diretto in AEW.
-
1 2 Freddycomes4U
- Messaggi: 1053
- Iscritto il: 31/08/2012, 17:18
- Città: Asti
- Località: Hola DEA
- Has thanked: 9 times
- Been thanked: 31 times
Re: All Elite Wrestling - Official Thread
A proposito, piccola innocente provocazione: a Breakker quando scade il contratto?Backbone Crusher ha scritto: ↑01/10/2026, 20:08 Sheamus ufficialmente free agent e pare sia diretto in AEW.
Re: All Elite Wrestling - Official Thread
Potrà sicuramente fare benissimo per qualche anno e aiutare i giovani.Backbone Crusher ha scritto: ↑01/10/2026, 20:08 Sheamus ufficialmente free agent e pare sia diretto in AEW.
Detto ciò mi piacerebbe rivederlo in tag con Castagnoli
Re: All Elite Wrestling - Official Thread
Backbone Crusher ha scritto: ↑01/10/2026, 20:08 Sheamus ufficialmente free agent e pare sia diretto in AEW.
48 anni ma ha ancora qualcosa da dare secondo me. Si sa già che nome userà?
-
1 2 Freddycomes4U
- Messaggi: 1053
- Iscritto il: 31/08/2012, 17:18
- Città: Asti
- Località: Hola DEA
- Has thanked: 9 times
- Been thanked: 31 times
Re: All Elite Wrestling - Official Thread
Seriamente sono l'unico cautamente convinto che Bron calzerebbe a pennello nel contesto AEW?
- Trafalgar Law
- Messaggi: 2390
- Iscritto il: 23/12/2010, 10:52
- Has thanked: 142 times
- Been thanked: 75 times
Re: All Elite Wrestling - Official Thread
Sheamus è il wrestler perfetto per i Death è quello che si avvicina di più al concetto della stable
- Captain Phenomenal1
- Messaggi: 16055
- Iscritto il: 17/12/2013, 0:46
- Città: Bologna
- Has thanked: 384 times
- Been thanked: 2072 times